Due to rapid growth in our digital offering, we are now looking to recruit a Digital Account Executive to work with our Head of Digital.
Our ideal candidate performs well under pressure with a great attention to detail. A great ideas generator of all things visual. You will help with marketing content initiatives to ensure stakeholder engagement across a range of channels and formats. An understanding and/or interest of political campaigning preferable.
- Contributing to creative meetings and generating ideas for a variety of clients and iNHouse.
- Design across various formats, literature, visual and audio.
- Supporting account teams with content management systems.
- Email marketing and social media management tools
- Working with the whole team to generate creative ideas and solutions in digital formats to support client priorities/campaigns
- Work closely with Head of Digital to help dry material come alive online and in paper format, creating original and engaging content for brochures, infographics, audio and film
- Educated to at least A level in relevant subjects with grade 5 + in GCSE maths and English
- Interest in politics, public affairs and public relations
- Social media management and content creation experience
- Content Management Systems (websites) including WordPress
- Excellent written English and communications skills
- Good IT skills, with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organisation, demonstrable efficiency and attention to detail
Proven time management skills and the ability to work flexibly across a number of projects
Familiar with the Adobe Suite with some experience across After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Video and audio editing software, ideally Final Cut or Premier Pro and Audition
Strong media management, archiving, time management and organisational skills.
Apply with CV and examples of previous work if possible to firstname.lastname@example.org