We are looking for a (Digital) Content Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals and work on innovative client campaigns. You will be sharing content like your life depended on it, raising brand awareness and being the chief of all metrics so that we can maximise what we do. You will be able to turn your hand to podcasting as easily as producing visuals for our future award-winning campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced graphic designer and digital campaign professional, performing well under pressure with a great attention to detail. In addition, you will be an expert in brand consistency and an ideas generator of all things visual.
The role will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure stakeholder engagement across a range of channels and formats. Keeping abreast of the latest trends, you will be able to advise clients on the best approach to meet their needs. An understanding of political campaigning is high up on the list. Other requirements and responsibilities include:
- Helping dry material come alive online and in paper format, creating original and engaging content for brochures, infographics, audio & film.
- Edit, proofread and improve planned posts
- SEO optimisation
- Use content management systems to report back on engagement metrics in order for us to meet our client KPIs
- Moderatation and management of channels and content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress and graphic design/publishing packages such as Adobe Creative, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator or similar
- Knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Social media network and proven examples of previous work on social
- Creative flair
- A good communicator both oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Relevant training/qualifications
Please send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org