iNHouse is in a period of strong growth – this full service communications agency moves into new offices in the heart of Westminster later this year and prides itself on the quality of its clients, from Google, Diageo, Legal & General, LVMH, Openreach, Octopus and Alstom to name a few.
Best known for our political connectivity, we work across public affairs and media relations in order to deliver for our clients – often producing award winning results. As an Account Executive, you will often be the first point of contact for client activity. This role is for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who can make themselves invaluable to the company and there is plenty of opportunity to grow. Salary dependant on experience, with bonus structure, private healthcare, laptop and phone.
This role has lots of variety and requires some serious multi-tasking, such as:
- Supporting the development and implementation of creative public affairs and political communications strategies for clients
- Monitoring policy developments and relevant media content across government departments and relevant UK political institutions and briefing clients as required
- Drafting correspondence and briefing materials for clients and their stakeholders – including across policy audits, research papers, reports, Select Committees, and consultation submissions
- Arranging and supporting client events and meetings
- Research to support clients as directed
- Supporting business development and marketing, including online PR and representing the business at networking events
- Supporting day-to-day business administration
This is largely an office-based role, however we are currently trialling hybrid working and have optional work from home 2 days a week. You might spend some time visiting clients and occasionally your role will require you to stay overnight, for example during the busy party conference season.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a public affairs and/or media relations role as a demonstration of how communications have been vital to a previous work environment.
- A knowledge and interest in UK politics and Parliament
- Excellent written English and excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills, with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Excellent organisation, demonstrable efficiency and attention to detail
- An outgoing personality with the personal skills required to make new contacts
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work flexibly across a number of projects
- Must possess a can do attitude and take a pride in your work
Please sent CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org