Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
iNHouse Communications is an award winning integrated communications agency based in the heart of Westminster. We are experts in corporate communications, reputation management, events and campaigns. Our team work with clients like Google, YouTube, Diageo and Openreach to achieve real policy outcomes.
As an Account Executive, you will be the lynchpin for co-ordinating activity for client teams. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of accounts, supporting the team as they develop and deliver creative, impactful campaigns for our clients. You will be an integral part of account teams, providing research, contributing ideas, and delivering on actions to move projects forward. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work in the newspaper, on broadcast media and in the policy being made in Westminster and beyond.
This might be your first job or your first step into public affairs and communications. The Account Executive role will give you the chance to learn on the job, and we’ll support you with mentoring and training opportunities to develop your career.
What you need:
- Excellent and engaging writing and verbal communication skills
- A team-working ethos and ability to work effectively with others
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong research skills and a proactive interest in keeping abreast of the news, political and social developments and trends
- An active interest and growing understanding of politics and policy development across Government departments, the Opposition and relevant UK political institutions
- Pride in your work and strong attention to detail
- A genuine care for the people you work with and a willingness to pitch in
- Enthusiasm for getting out and about in Westminster and building your network within politics, business and beyond
What you don’t need
- Years of work experience
- A university degree or traditional educational background
Please send covering letter, C.V. and an example of your written work to Sally@inhouse.london