NHBC, the National House Building Council provides insurance warranties to over 80 per cent of the new-build market in the UK and was one of iNHouse Communications’ founding clients.
News & Social Media
What sets us apart?
- iNHouse Communications is an industry-respected agency best known for our innovative, politically-savvy PR campaigns. iNHouse was shortlisted for Outstanding Small Consultancy at the CIPR excellence awards in 2013.
- Our award-winning senior and regional team deliver success through a creative and high quality service. We are authentic, trustworthy and straight-talking.
- We believe in our ability to make a difference to your reputation and in the strategic value of what we do and are industry leaders in engaging the hearts and minds of employees, customers, politicians, stakeholders and the media.
- We have a a proud history of delivering PR campaigns across different forms of media. Our campaigns have resulted in Government policy U-turns and a measurable shift in public opinion on issues such as breast cancer, housing and childcare. With former broadcast and national newspaper journalists on our team, we are renowned for developing creative, compelling and comprehensive content.
- We are flexible, adaptive and responsible. We work with anyone you need us to, to get the job done.
- Our team dedicate hours of time to charity and public service, iNHouse is a member of Trading For Good and Living Wage employer. Last year, we created HerSay, a new digital platform to promote female experts in the media – helping nearly 500 women raise their profile.
- We’re also an industry leader in innovation: our London Lounge has created the perfect environment for businesses, clients and politicians to engage at party conferences for nearly four years.
- Quite simply, we are brilliant at making stuff happen. And if there is an emergency… our crisis comms are second to none.
Who we work with
We have built up strong and lasting client relationships over the years, and as our reputation grows more and more organisations have come to our door. We are proud of the fact that over 90% of our clients have come to us through word-of-mouth recommendations.
“They are the Fortnum and Mason of Political PR. Without them, I simply would not have been made Mayor.“
“iNHouse were the perfect choice to hold the hand of CoppaFeel! through a joint campaign with The Sun. The team are equally comfortable and accomplished dealing with a crisis as they are maximising a positive situation. Having them on board was both reassuring and exciting. We felt in both safe and the best hands.”
“iNHouse Communications are a great addition to our corporate communications team. We can always rely on good advice and excellent crisis comms support. They provide creative solutions and innovative ideas.”
“I have known the ladies at iNHouse for many years and am regularly impressed with their work – they are highly thought of in political circles and are trustworthy and reliable. I am happy to recommend them and have done so to others recently.”
“The team at iNHouse Communications have that rare thing – true insider knowledge of the workings of both politics and journalism.”
Here are just a few of out favourite projects…
The Hyde Group, one of London and the South East’s biggest Housing Associations, asked iNHouse to put together a high profile industry leading event around their regeneration scheme at Bermondsey Spa.
In March this year, iNHouse was approached by CoppaFeel!, a breast cancer awareness raising charity targeted at women under 30.
We helped broker a deal with The Sun newspaper to encourage female readers to check their breasts for abnormal changes. The Check ‘Em Tuesday campaign was run in partnership with Pg3.
A career started at Conservative HQ working for Theresa May, Katie became known for her straight-talking approach.
Katie’s skills were honed when leading Boris Johnson’s Mayoral
PR. She then switched to become Head of Press for ITV then Channel 4 News, and then leading the PR for Live8. Since co-founding iNHouse, she has become well known for her political relations skills, understanding of local government and adept handing of the media. Katie represents clients such as Global Radio, Santander and the award-winning charity campaign for CoppaFeel!
and The Sun.
Jo started out as a broadcast journalist, before moving into political PR.
She was the British Chambers of Commerce Media Chief, before founding iNHouse Communications. She returned to politics when masterminding the PR for Boris Johnson’s 2008 Mayoral Election Campaign. She now focuses on creative campaigns, media training and crisis communications for a range of clients from high profile individuals to multinational corporations, in addition to working on high profile High Court actions. Jo manages delivery of the acclaimed London Lounge every year and works closely with Starbucks, Diageo, Nimax Theatres and NHBC.
Kirsty joined iNHouse after 17 years as a highly-experienced news journalist at the Daily Mail and Daily Express.
As a political correspondent in Westminster, she covered three General Elections
and many dramatic world-changing events. Travelling with three successive British Prime Ministers, Kirsty has reported from places such as Baghdad, Helmand Province, Burma, Islamabad, the White House and the Kremlin. Kirsty’s news instincts, copywriting skills, media training and eye for a story have proved invaluable to iNHouse’s clients such as IpsosMori, Starbucks, CoppaFeel!, Nimax Theatres and NHBC. She advises clients on media relations from strategy to engagement, and reputation management in addition to being in demand for rapid rebuttal and media training expertise.
Simon recently joined iNHouse after spending 4 years looking after regional corporate affairs for Tesco.
Now head of iNHouse Local, Simon is responsible for liaising with local and regional stakeholders for our clients and specialises in engaging with local communities, councillors and local media. Simon is hugely experienced at seeing through planning applications at every stage. As an official spokesman for Tesco, Simon often appeared on regional TV and radio to discuss Tesco plans in the local community from new store development to store closures. Prior to Tesco, Simon worked in a public affairs consultancy where he oversaw high profile planning applications including the Trump Organisation’s planning application for a new golf course in Aberdeenshire. He has also advised clients including Canatxx, Pinewood Studios, AB InBev and Nestlé.
With a passion for communications in the digital age, Lois is responsible for driving forward the delivery of iNHouse Communication’s creative campaigns and events.
In her previous role she supported senior individuals at the Home Office. An events and project management expert, she has worked in marketing within the public and private sectors having worked at the Office of Fair Trading to deliver educational campaigns, and agency-side where she produced nationwide promotions for clients such as The Daily Mail. Whilst at iNHouse Lois has worked with Starbucks, Diageo and NewsUK to deliver the London Lounge in addition to providing support to CoppaFeel! and NHBC.